Pengurusan Perijinan Kantor Perwakilan / Representative Office
Setting up a representative office is faster than setting up a foreignowned company.
Setting up representative office contains 4 step :
- need 3-5 working days to BKPM aproval (SP BKPM).
- need 3-5 working days to domicile letter (Surat Domisili).
- need 3-5 working days to tax registry (NPWP).
- need 14-21 working days to company registry (TDP).
We suggest you plan your representative office at least 1.5-2 months inadvance in order to make sure it will be registered on time.
- Letter of appointment from the parent company.
- Power of Attorney to sign the application if the participant isrepresented by another party.
- Articles of Association of the parent company and any amendment(s).
- Copy of valid passport (for foreigner) or copy of identificationcard number (for Indonesia) who will be proposed as a RepresentativeExecutive.
- Letter of statement concerning the willingness to stay, and onlywork in the position as the Representative Office Executive withoutdoing other business in Indonesia.